Basically just a way for me to put into writing what may or may not be on my mind.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Here is my first attempt at blogging. Right now, I have nothing to say, but I would like to express that I did get the idea to do this from my neice, who is more like a sister to me. Let's hope it gets better from here on out!
I am currently a stay at home mom, with my husband, my mom and two daughters. I plan to return to the field of education some day. I enjoy being active, but for the last few years, I have lived a more sedentary lifestyle. I like being at home, but I love to travel, especially cruises!
1 comment:
Woohoo...blogger! Get with it!
Talk about the crazy b-day party!
The crazier American Idol scream fest.
How dare you tell me to move on! ;)
Post a Comment