Sunday, August 26, 2012

Long time, no write!

Well, I know I only have one follower on my blog, but I feel I need to get back into writing so she has something interesting to read!  So much has happened since my last post, I am not even going to attempt to report it, I am just going to move on like I have written every day for the last two years!  So there!

Starting to coach volleyball again tomorrow, we are getting a jump on the season by beginning practice the week before school starts.  They (I refer to "they" as a nice version of what I think of them) are making us practice outside even though we have a perfectly good indoor facility.  Some training session or something.  Sour grapes, I know, but it's HOT!  If the coach keels over, it's on their hands!

Is it torture to take your kids to a Shakespeare play?  I thought this was a good idea, but everyone I mention it to makes it sound like I am doling out a punishment!  Nobody said this when I took them to see Wicked.......a great show, by the way.

So, tomorrow is going to be busy:  run in the EARLY morning, VB practice, painting in the house, and helping a friend build a faux Wizard of Oz balloon/basket to use for a school event.  Gotta get to bed.

No comments: